Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: surround
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- our surrounding world. In a sense we shall best proceed by means of an
- truly as I have there the world which surrounds me, so truly have I
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- which surround the earth and belong to its planetary system, were, as
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- You look out onto the world. You are surrounded with light, and the
- does work in our heads is really the light that surrounds us. And we
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- times, he says to himself: Everything surrounding me has come out of
- surrounds us in the form of light: world-thoughts which one in the
- surroundings. Not only are you filled with this thought, but you must
- literally surround us as spirits of light.
- past in which beings have worked to form our surrounding Nature as it
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- surroundings so much as man. They have not got an outer and an inner
- part of the surrounding world.
- surroundings. At the time of materialistic high-tide, people wrote
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- men's souls, and surrounded them. When Raphael painted Madonnas, there
- surrounds him, in which he is steeped. We may say that our artists are
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- Everywhere we look out upon our green surroundings. We know that the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: