Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thinking
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- This is what in future will become our head: thinking man. But we
- of a human being, but he sees objectively the thinking man which his
- that it is not a question of thinking in terms of a new physical
- world, a new edition of it, as it were, if we contemplate thinking man
- seen as light, or better, experienced as light. Being thinking men, we
- because as thinking men, it is ourselves. You cannot see that which
- This is precisely your thinking, it is a working in light. You are a
- But your thinking which you unfold, is living in the light. And I you
- at myself therefore as a thinking man, I should see myself radiating
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- and say: as we now go through the world as thinking men, these also
- went as thinking beings with human character through that world. That
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- thinking: such a demand can only be made of a very few. But we must
- us in thinking of the narrower affairs of spiritual science with all
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- thinking with the head, so we lose now the idea of space. Everything
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: