Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: throw
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- the light, if we simply throw light upon it, we feel that it has a
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- differentiate the shadow-thrower from the Illuminant. If the
- shadow-thrower is the spirit, the spirit receives that which is thrown
- upon it; if the shadow-thrower is the spirit and if the illuminant (it
- If the shadow-thrower is the dead, and the illuminant the living, as
- shadow-thrower is the living and the illuminant the psychic, then, as
- we saw, you get the image of peach-colour. If the shadow-thrower is the
- character. We can therefore say: with a shadow-thrower and an
- SHADOW THROWER
- happens: we have a quiescent white, into which we throw rays of colour
- white, in a condition of rest, and by throwing upon it two colours
- lustrous. The things shine, they throw off colour in a way; and
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- thrown back into his own colouring, it permeated his being and then
- permeates the deepest recesses of the soul. Bridges must be thrown
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: