Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- we wish to portray it exactly and to paint the true picture of the
- special relation. We will therefore first of all exclude true white.
- true being; we feel an inner relationship between the light and our
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- true, the colours in this respect are not anti-moral, but amoral. Thus
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- see how coloured minerals, in different degrees, it is true, show this
- It is true one must develop most particularly the feeling for what
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- lifeless mathematics. It is true Hegel used more pregnant concepts
- introspection, they would discover the true material nature of man's
- you dive down into the will-nature, you will find the true nature of
- atoms. You find the true nature of matter by diving down mystically
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- is true, vision is also crippled, but only because the will is. Vision
- true. It is like this: comets appear, go out, disintegrate there,
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- Well, well, it doesn't matter very much if a painter has a true or a
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- certain circles, one considers as a “true Theosophy” a
- time. This is what made him the true painter of Madonnas. Only if we
- never attain a true spiritual knowledge.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: