Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wave
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- continual wave movement of black and white, with red rays through it.
- flows together, to make a piled-up wave, as it were, round a lighter
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- green plant, when we can experience the sound of plashing waves. For
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- free-floating redness, the waves of free-moving sound and so on.
- talk of airwaves and ether waves. But those are after all not colours
- or sounds. Air-waves surely are not sounds, but at most the medium by
- some special wave-vibration. Art has finally also had to be reckoned
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- vibrations of the ether-waves so and so much in length, etc. Imagine
- how far removed the waves of vibrating ether, which are science seeks
- neutrality towards the colour-waves streaming without, and it denotes
- find the flowing and ebbing colour-waves, from which he arose in order
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: