Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0291)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: work
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- When he works with peach-colour and green on black and white, he knows
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- work there when a plant takes on a colour other than green. When this
- luster which works on it cosmically, but already the image as such. In
- workings of the Cosmos. We cannot explain the colouration of inanimate
- especially conspicuous, you have something which works as
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- appears outside you. You differentiate it in yourself. You work in it.
- This is precisely your thinking, it is a working in light. You are a
- the blossom is at its fullest, there works in the tree that power of
- pedantic thinkers, merely working with the head; we know that what
- does work in our heads is really the light that surrounds us. And we
- Title: Colour: Part Two: The Connection of the Natural with the Moral-Psychical. Living in Light and Weight.
- of things — that good works somehow find their reward, and
- as laboratory-workers; in the course of it some very beautiful, very
- past in which beings have worked to form our surrounding Nature as it
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Dimension, Number and Weight
- achieved an extraordinary and mighty work. But finer feelings of the
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Creative World of Colour
- particular work of art, but that he created all he did out of the
- some even obscure work of science of the time, one will find there is
- to pick a rose. The living productive element in his environment works
- ego gains for itself by working upon it. And in spiritualizing the
- in works of art in another form what can be seen by penetration into
- the hermit-like work of the individual soul., whereby perhaps
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Artistic and Moral Experience
- something that works upon us, but as something wherein we ourselves
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- materials of a painter, for he works upon it. But an artist must
- The marble-worker, even if he has made his model in plasticine or
- Title: Colour: Part Three: The Hierarchies and the Nature of the Rainbow
- present, and this colour works as a reality in the airy element, not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: