Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: actual
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- for even in our actual teaching methods we shall have to
- Just consider superficially the actual position, in general
- interest, but because, for instance, it sees, in actual fact,
- procedure. You will actually only see the full value of this
- actually working together. The point is never to pervert the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- soul-process. This soul-process, actually the direct outcome of
- relation of surrender towards things. We should actually
- permeate us. And only when, in actual fact, this feeling
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- become walking corpses. We should, in actual fact, make the
- We have in actual fact reduced ourselves in the course of the
- transformed into a symphony. Something of this kind actually
- from its words, which, of course, disturb the actually musical
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- might arise from the discussions which we have actually pursued
- in Eurhythmy when you listen, and when you are actually
- their effect. Something like an actual swoon would have come
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- first, the child's consciousness of why he has actually come to
- letter actually takes.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- be dragged. This all arises from the fact that the actual
- remarkable realization that the actual state of his soul in the
- the actual man of the world rather turned up his nose in scorn.
- draw a second conclusion: our age is actually in a sorry plight
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- descriptive. But with actual natural history, before the
- actually has four legs and feet shaped like arms, and not four
- actual sphere of education. Schiller, as a matter of fact,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- pressure on the keyboard. You know that the actual Morse
- Morse apparatus is then fitted; actually only one part of the
- gravitation” is actually meaningless; it is one of
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- actually know in advance that the child will forget, and he
- this it is not a good plan to give the children actual books on
- this rule, too?” you have, in actual fact, won the day.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- influence. For what actually is the significance of this
- line. That is, we evolve the actual forms in drawing, by
- actually take place only between the first and second, and
- report of what happened in actual fact.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- through this stretch of land; that is, we actually draw the
- life with the life of the world. For the actual fact is: a
- and every imaginable limitation, actually, and, moreover,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- which should spring the actual timetable. Now I have told you
- is an actual fact to-day. We came up against it very sharply
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- those days was left to the actual process of teaching itself,
- in actual fact the curriculum for the elementary school (aged
- the actual power of discernment, the rational,
- notes and so on, commercial calculations, etc. Actual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: