Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ancient
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- of more ancient civilizations could be stunned, so violent was
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- is historically the fact: if you go back to the most ancient
- ancient Egypt, then, matters of writing were taken very, very
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- in fact, of the fairly ancient wisdom of sound common sense,
- where they could learn, let us say, ancient Egyptian; he made
- ancient tongues before their own. That is a fact which must be
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- yourself to ancient times and imagine, in my place, a Greek
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: