Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: antipathy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- centres, in which sympathy and antipathy meet. We can then say:
- “Antipathy and sympathy meet even in the head.” We
- antipathy from the individual. In such a case you see that you
- is primarily pervaded by sympathy, and antipathy is sent out
- of the eye; antipathy radiates through this sympathy: the
- sympathy and antipathy, occurs at the centre of the human
- system. Here, again, sympathy and antipathy encounter one
- another, so that a meeting between sympathy and antipathy
- antipathy meet in us, in our breast we are conscious of their
- and antipathy in our breast-system. In so doing we no longer
- realize clearly that a meeting between sympathy and antipathy
- meeting between sympathy and antipathy is in progress which is
- sympathy and a cosmic antipathy to take place in our
- sympathy and antipathy in the breast is the comprehension of
- some sympathy, is often encountered by antipathy from outside.
- combine sympathy and antipathy, and our tongue, our lips,
- antipathy-organs, to ward things off. If we spoke only in
- understand speech as a meeting between sympathy and antipathy.
- “breast-man,” so that he brings antipathy to a
- (gemÃ¼t), and on the other the fusion of antipathy
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: