Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: aspect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- may understand this in such a way that its theoretical aspect
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- out of one-sided aspects.
- question, then, is to develop the one isolated aspect,
- conceptual education. Then the other isolated aspect, the
- aspect, the psychological aspect of the poem, not taking one
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- form in its external aspect. You will draw his attention to the
- labour. And then go on to the will-aspect, to the moral aspect.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- modern science only offers hypotheses. But one aspect of it
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- — the lens in the eye. The physical aspect, that is, and
- aspect of movement, is cultivated in the language lesson.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- picture, the relations of mountain and river and other aspects
- understand this aspect we must not fail to pursue it. And last
- connection between nature and human beings, another aspect can
- aspect from which you can develop as well and intensively as
- natural aspects, the constitution of the soil, and show at this
- of age, economic and external aspects in the geography lessons.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- and then to take up some other aspect of study; if, for
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- Here, again, is a very important aspect which is falsely
- the breathing and enlarge on every aspect of nutrition and
- here, too, it is possible to refer to many aspects which
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Concluding Remarks
- second thing: The teacher must be interested in every aspect
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: