Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: blue
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- self-absorption, experienced by the soul in blue. It is
- you are painting with blue, that the blue colour itself
- you will feel the spontaneous urge to keep to blue, because the
- shading of blue, the light and dark of blue, produces in the
- say: “I see green and I see blue, which are different
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- in the blue paint and make, next to the little surface which
- you painted yellow, directly next to it, a blue patch. Now you
- let the children make each a blue patch just the same. When
- have done up there, where we put blue next to yellow, is more
- to yellow; blue near yellow is more beautiful than green near
- say: “The chair is blue,” I define some quality
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- rivers with blue and the mountains with brown chalk. But then
- blue lines of the rivers, red lines, which are now imaginary
- Mediterranean Sea. You show the sea by a blue surface. Then
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: