Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: circle
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- as spiritist circles sometimes do, that spirits wrote the human
- show him what a circle is, what a spiral is. We then start with
- the curves of a circle, we draw his attention to the eye, and
- tell him that he himself makes a circle with his eye. This is
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- circles. I have even had to see Hamlet, for instance, a
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- evolve for him the triangle, the square, the circle, and the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: