Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: comparison
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- metamorphoses before the child. Now I can draw the comparison:
- much with the child through such comparison. You will not, of
- only regard it as a man-made comparison. It is no such thing,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- possible from quite superficial comparisons to observe his
- sum 25,920 is like a year in comparison, and the day of 24
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- quackery in comparison!” You will have to realize that
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- comparison with the town schools. On the other hand, the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- four or five, their comparisons of themselves with the eagle,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: