Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: consider
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- Just consider superficially the actual position, in general
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- sympathy with its object. In considering these facts you must
- “U-u-u-!” It is important to consider this in the
- consideration of vowels and consonants. This feeling must
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- considered at first to be unmusical.
- content, we consider it nowadays the perfect recitation. But a
- should have very important results. We must simply consider
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- mousetrap could just as well be considered a living
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- have seen that we have considered as most important:
- be considered. For you must ask yourself: “What is more
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- carrying out their experiments there. But we must consider for
- remembered. But there is this to consider: that what has been
- consider everything that you know of him you will find that the
- adapt themselves to worldly custom, and it is considered a
- considerably, but which will not bring the teacher in touch
- considered symptoms of the state of our present spiritual
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- the light of which he considered the human being composed of
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- been considered sufficient to know a few paltry anecdotes about
- an object of intellectual consideration. You really do not need
- This already gives you a considerable idea of how the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- considered, from thirteen to fourteen years old. You will have
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- have already begun to consider the lessons for the various
- consideration of such facts is part of the economy of teaching.
- the mother tongue it need not be so carefully considered. But
- too, the will-element ought to be considered more than the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- that specialization came to be considered very important.
- “Lord, Lord,” is sometimes considered an
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- forth against intellectualism, the intellect is considered far
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- considerably. Put before the child three different substances;
- consideration. At every turn it is possible to intermingle for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: