Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: convention
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- determined by convention, by human agreement — even if it
- various letter-forms, is all a matter determined by convention.
- convention on the physical plane. The spirits are not in
- physical convention. Even if the intervention of the spirits is
- you teach the child are determined by convention; they have
- into a mere convention, so that to-day we no longer recognize
- the child the convention: “You are to make an
- dislodging the written shape from what is now convention and
- arithmetic, and we must teach the conventional element of
- individual, whereas what is concerned with convention only
- merely conventional.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- to the growing child chiefly conventionalities, writing,
- of this conventionality, and on the other hand to all learning
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: