Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: copy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- to be the f in fish, etc. Then we teach the child to copy
- “head,” just painting the word as a copy. Then we
- drawing, we shall not be bent on saying: You must copy this or
- merely copying the forms outside. But one must realize the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- appointed to copy these hieroglyphics, if, for instance, the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- appalling short-hand-copying in our civilization? It simply
- very nature it cannot assimilate. With our shorthand-copying we
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- hold of a modern duplicating book and carbon-copy belonging to
- down as un-practically as possible, when the copy-book in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: