Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: correct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- it is unnatural. But a mere correct imitation is of secondary
- would be engaged, and a correct ego-sense would strike root in
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- understand the pupil himself correctly if you wish to educate
- him correctly for the life of ideas. Your understanding itself
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- soul. If you let the subject carry out, in correct succession,
- correct, I could have known it before, for I should like to
- is in a sense correct — and yet not conclusively correct.
- professors have begun to wear correct evening dress and to
- not to condemn, but to correct, certain tendencies which have
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- it is only an incorrect way of talking, for the ape
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- which we feel to be organically inconsistent we can correct it
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- teaching if this is allowed to consist of correct reading,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- written letters. It is quite correct to preserve intact,
- and to have the teacher confining himself to correcting their
- tenth of the spectators write out the experiment correctly.
- they have seen almost always incorrectly, and very seldom
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- earth. Here, if we have only taken the first stage correctly,
- have shown you how to teach geography you should get a correct
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- dialect into the way of educated speech, by simply correcting
- pay attention all the time to correct speaking on our part, we
- view of correcting mistakes. That is, we shall not need
- to introduce correct writing, Rechtschreiben (spelling), and
- incorrect writing as two separate branches of the writing
- vowels long, and whereas the dialect quite correctly talked of
- notice of the child's pronunciation, and to correct it
- constantly, so that he speaks correctly, we shall be laying the
- foundations for correct writing. In the first year we do
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: