Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: culture
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- culture, of the reading and writing which you impart to the
- definite culture, has no significance at all for the human
- culture have no direct meaning for super-physical humanity, for
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- culture must be inspired in the child from the very first, so
- is the principle which has ruined so much in our culture. A
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- taken spiritual science into its culture.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- furthest-flung offshoot of a declining culture; in its entire
- proved detrimental to our spiritual culture, do I emphasize
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- should permeate our civilization and our culture: the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- development of the impulse in humanity towards culture. But
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- interfering with our culture. We need this disturbing element.
- cultured folk to-day only see half the world, as a rule, and
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- between agriculture and human life, to give him a clear idea of
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- ourselves in a commission on culture, where a young
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: