Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: depend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- knowledge which depend on an understanding of human nature in
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- depends on the nature of our feelings to the growing human
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- will take it in well, as, in fact, in teaching, all depends on
- independence as human beings. We disassociate
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- will say in parenthesis that much depends in teaching on being
- teaching as opposed to dead: all depends on starting from the
- be made for all the inns which did not depend entirely on
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- independent of man and describes the cuttle-fish for
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- in so far as soul and spirit are less dependent on the ego.
- the astral body is only really born as an independent
- that very much depends on the teacher's sound knowledge, on his
- Much, of course, will depend on the atmosphere which is created
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- side as independently as possible. There was a time when the
- tremendous amount depends on finer elements. It makes a
- independently of this, study grammar and syntax with
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- and was not dependent on the invention of anything so
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- soul, but to be independent of his body in thinking, feeling,
- independent of his bodily nature. For physical nature, in its
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Concluding Remarks
- dependent on your real inner response to the things which we
- into teaching machines, but into free, independent, individual
- Much will depend on its success. Its success will furnish, as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: