Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: detail
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- matter whether the child understands the details or not —
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- much will have to be changed and revised even in the details of
- With these (we may go into all details later, as well as into
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- element, where we begin with the isolated detail. This will
- detailed explanation of poems, verging perilously on grammar,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- literally every detail which had to be written down was written
- must everywhere be realized in concrete detail, not by
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- summarize the steps taken in great detail, this is the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- discussed in detail and carried out according to plan. Hardly a
- details in education, such as letting the children, once they
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- as a whole, and then enter into the details. In the mineral
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Concluding Remarks
- “Firstly that the teacher in general and in detail, in
- general and in detail.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: