Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evolution
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- revolution. You know that the point at which the sun
- sun's revolution round the worlds, which takes 25,920 years,
- of the entire process, which, since the old Saturn-evolution,
- through sun, moon, and earth-evolution, etc., up to Vulcan, has
- which took place during the moon-evolution, which is taking
- place during the earth-evolution, and which will take place
- during the Jupiter-evolution.
- Occult Science, World-evolution and Man,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- evolution of the universe. You need but remember certain
- human evolution; they say these things harm human nature,
- for the evolution of the individual. We must not forget: In
- and Vulcan evolutions.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- evolution this is of quite especial significance. Someone puts
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- the earliest periods of the evolution of writing in Egypt,
- evolution of writing, can also be very well applied to
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- evolution of man demands. We shall be able to do this if we
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- it in life evolution itself. But into this complete plan
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: