Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: excite
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- the feelings, from the emotions we excite, must the
- certain silent tremors of awe, so that you excite pleasures or
- children. Try not to excite interest artificially by relying on
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- “stove” there lies something which excites a
- and one's desire to excite fear in another person by making the
- much more easily excite the echo of your own fear, if you want
- to excite fear, by saying to a child, for instance:
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- excite pleasure in the beetle, delight in the way he runs, in
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- awakened in two ways. If it is falsely excited it directly
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- further to excite in the child a first, if still elementary,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- child's subconscious nature we can excite beautiful ideas in
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- you excite these thoughts, as suggested, one after the other in
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- excite the imagination profoundly; that is, fairy tales. As
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: