Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experiment
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- so-called experimental psychology. Experiments are carried out
- directly by way of experiment. Such experiments, indeed,
- experiments as a whole. They can be valuable as tendrils of
- things can be learnt from such experiments and I have decidedly
- carrying out their experiments there. But we must consider for
- a moment the rise of this experimental psychology in the form
- Gegen Experimentalpsychologie und Pädagogik.]
- is experimental psychology practised to-day? Because people
- devices, by external experiments, what should be done with the
- Granted, then, on the one hand, the urge to experimental
- psychology, on the other hand, as a result of this experimental
- These experimental psychologists and educationists have lately
- opposed words. Accordingly, the experimental psychologists will
- from this experimental psychology no new true building up of
- What do the experimental psychologists get, when they have
- experimental psychology is an appalling platitude. The
- platitudes printed in the textbooks of experimental
- experimental aims so frequent to-day even in education. Again,
- through experiments on memory. The “subjects”
- — people experimented upon — are treated in a
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- wet the experiment will not work; no electricity is
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- know, of course, that experiments are now being carried on in
- the service of criminal psychology. These experiments are
- experiment. Somebody decides to undertake a course of lectures.
- The experiments are carried out in connection with
- order to organize this course of lectures as an experiment the
- of the audience. Well, there is the experiment carried out.
- Such experiments have been carried on in universities. The one
- tenth of the spectators write out the experiment correctly.
- occurrence of this kind. In these days, when experiments are
- in the case of this experiment people only half-achieve their
- previous discussion of the experiment and the deductions made
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: