Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: extreme
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- is consequently of extreme importance to draw the child's
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- to the reason why they are really there. It is extremely
- the children this complex of idea is extremely important. But
- expectancy. This has an extremely favourable effect on the
- method by going from one extreme to the other, we shall be
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- orthography run riot, but we can at least know the extreme ways
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- connection it can be extremely valuable for science, to
- really an extreme symptom of decadence. But that there exist
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- here, too, you can proceed with extreme economy. And if, in the
- the golden mean is better than extremes. You will not be able
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- in more or less the opposite extreme of their own work. But
- This is extremely important, and in this connection even
- mentioning this extreme case because in the other subjects
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- shines in the sky. That is only the most extreme case. But if
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: