Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- experience in the face of emptiness, or blackness, which, of
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- course. See Preface).]
- white surface; and try to awaken such experiences in the child
- individual who means well to humanity is faced with to-day,
- is recalled to the surface. This is very important in education
- to the surface. That should never be neglected, for it is far
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- young children. But such a practice, in the face of a real
- the water, take some colour and, on a white surface that you
- in the blue paint and make, next to the little surface which
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- different colours. The separate surfaces must be coloured and
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- out from the child's own knowledge of the face of the earth and
- the processes which occur on its surface. We try first of all
- Mediterranean Sea. You show the sea by a blue surface. Then
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- here. One of you is to cover this surface with chalk: all of
- you see that he only uses enough chalk to cover the surface.
- The next one is to cover this surface with chalk; he will have
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: