Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: horse
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- even a horse, something or other from the mammals, and then, in
- its body, and the horse, when it lives wild, is organized so
- resembles the higher animals: the mouse, lamb, horse. But,
- horse, and the human being himself, you gradually awaken in the
- horse, and the human being. At the same time you will notice
- him the cuttle-fish, the mouse, the lamb, or the horse, and the
- to the mouse, sheep, or horse. Through feeling himself duly
- itself, the mouse or the lamb or the horse for itself, and even
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- lamb or horse, and the human being. But you will have seen that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: