Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: importance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- this living reality alone is of more importance to the
- first we shall attach great importance to cultivating the
- importance. Resemblance to the external world should only
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- of the greatest importance, particularly socially, will be the
- is consequently of extreme importance to draw the child's
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- importance. After this you can say to the child:
- You must attach importance to do habitually the proper thing in
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- importance for all education and teaching — far more
- importance of starting with the meaning, he concludes with:
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- here it is of great importance to know that the development to
- the importance of man within the entire world-order. You will
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- importance of not isolating him sharply from the other natural
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- language teaching, for this is of real importance for our
- something of tremendous importance for the child.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- importance that anything the children have learnt by heart
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- of enormous importance for life. I should like to know who has
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: