Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: include
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- performance, which also included demonstrations by our Dornach
- included in any musical activity. It is right without a doubt,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- these lectures includes every school up to fourteen.]
- teaching will then have to include the study of historical
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- for these, it is true, include examples, but examples should
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- villages or towns included in the district which we are
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- above all we must seek to include in the first school year a
- will invade our teaching. But the first year will include much
- year will include not only writing, but an elementary,
- will include not only singing, but also an elementary training
- hours, for it is included in the mother tongue.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- elementary school course should include instruction in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: