Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: instruct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- adhere to a quite different course of instruction. We proceed
- what is necessary can flow from the very method of instruction
- instruction, and musical training, too, should be
- of instruction and education must never be concerned with
- instruct him to feel this, to feel over the form of the body
- right course of education and instruction for the head,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- saturating oneself as a teacher with the instructions
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- end, in a few short sentences. Such shortened instructions of
- you know, with regard to religious instruction, which will have
- religious instruction with other subjects. If, for
- example, the teacher in religious instruction condescended now
- be observed in the course of religious instruction. We must not
- time-table is that as teachers and instructors we should be
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- instructions as to how things should be taught at school. That
- elementary school course should include instruction in
- undertake this instruction precisely in these years. At
- the dangers of egoism in later life if he is instructed in
- every moment lends itself to an opportunity of instruction in
- instructors, as teachers. Try not to do too much, whatever your
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: