Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: joy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- and his greatest imaginable joy will be when he puts
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- common enjoyment and experience of music and poetry. Poetry is
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- discovery you make?” You will always feel joy, even if it
- is a quite calm joy, in transferring to letters the form of
- this joy which you yourself feel will live in what you make of
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- will find it a beautiful and enjoyable task when you do what I
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- fellows such joy in Vienna-Neustadt, for instance: when we got
- great joy, because it proves that geometry books written in
- can say: A child to whose joy, in the middle of a history
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: