Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: listening
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- at once. Through listening like this to the person who uses
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- listening, particularly to verbs, is in reality always a
- else, a form of listening. When someone tells a tale, the
- body is only listening made visible. So you are always engaged
- arbitrary, but it is in reality the activity of the listening
- fearfully sluggish, and in listening they inwardly perform at
- listening that they confuse everything that has not been
- unless the power of listening is stirred to life afresh by
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- sitting in class and quiet listening to things which are to
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- We teach him the elements of listening by means of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: