Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- strike a chord to which the child-like soul loves to vibrate in
- easy to achieve with a single child. One only needs to love
- love, to move the whole being, not only the heart and the head.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- will, prevails through love and sympathy. Because of this all
- quite peculiar love. We shall have to assist the sympathy
- sympathy, which enables us to love. Because we have a body, and
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- what the child can love, but he can absorb a great deal of
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- and fifteenth year he absorbs what he is to absorb, from love
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- scholar on the relation between Novalis and his beloved. The
- delicate, lovely relationship is “put in its proper
- light,” for it can be proved that the beloved died before
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: