Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lower
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- must realize that we are transporting the lower being of the
- the will, which are only heard, as it were, in a lower octave,
- lower individual upward. Just think back for a moment a little
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- to a stone or a flower. In so doing we should scrupulously
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- breathes through these, that in the lower part of the body he
- protruding from the lower and upper jaws; describe the
- cuttle-fish — I mean, a transformed lower animal, for the
- lower animals to theirs. It is in his trunk that man most
- the children a feeling of how the lower animals are heads which
- the lower animals have the character of head, the higher
- only head, like the lower animals, have to propel their own
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- not in vain, for they will flower and come to fruition in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: