Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: meet
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- error which devastates human minds so sadly. When people meet
- what we impart to him, comes to meet us, then this is passing
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- centres, in which sympathy and antipathy meet. We can then say:
- “Antipathy and sympathy meet even in the head.” We
- another, so that a meeting between sympathy and antipathy
- antipathy meet in us, in our breast we are conscious of their
- conflict. But you also know that this meeting is expressed in
- realize clearly that a meeting between sympathy and antipathy
- meeting between sympathy and antipathy is in progress which is
- understand speech as a meeting between sympathy and antipathy.
- unless our meeting is conditioned beforehand. What appear to be
- through it centres at which sympathy and antipathy meet, these
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- weekly Staff-meeting. This and that poem come up for
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- in our meeting on “General Principles of Teaching,”
- in the weekly staff meeting and so produce a certain unity in
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- heard, and the European travellers who meet with such races
- develop as individuals must be sacrificed where we have to meet
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: