Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: number
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- paper into a number of little paper shreds. Then we count these
- Now notice that. Now I take a number of paper shreds away, I
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- calculate it by taking the number of breaths in 4 minutes, that
- have to multiply 6 by 60, that is multiply by 360 the number of
- were, a little day, and in multiplying this number by 360, the
- year” (Precessional Period), the same number 25,920.
- average. Multiply this number by 360, and again you get 25,920.
- terms of the number 25,920. And the process which takes place
- numbers 5 and 6 (not translated).]
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- number of children take turns at striking this same concordant
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- it.” Then, again, I simply let a number of children write
- individual people; very few in number, it is true. There are
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- Writing — there is no figure given for the number of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: