Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: organize
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- organized that with rightly directed feeling he can himself
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- organize things uniformly. In the same way the attempt was made
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- the whole being, is rhythmically organized. For this reason,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- that, after all, the lamb is so organized that its limbs serve
- its body, and the horse, when it lives wild, is organized so
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- must carefully take into account, when we organize our school,
- order to organize this course of lectures as an experiment the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- organize the lessons inwardly according to the principles of
- badly organized in this respect, of course, are (in Germany)
- elementary school teaching is not suitably organized. For the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: