Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: paint
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- something to do with drawing and painting. Thus we begin with
- drawing, the drawing-painting in the simplest way. But we
- “head,” just painting the word as a copy. Then we
- from the first, teaching in painting, artistic
- something down on paper in drawing or even in painting,
- painting. Then at last there will be an end of the fearful
- drawing or painting with him, not to “explain,” or
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- consonants, it contains something plastic, a painter's
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- you are painting with blue, that the blue colour itself
- that in painting an angel impelled by his own inwardness
- paint with the consciousness that we are evoking the living
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- like this very early with the children — a paint-box with
- in the blue paint and make, next to the little surface which
- you painted yellow, directly next to it, a blue patch. Now you
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- of transition to painting, from which the sense of the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- to use drawing, and simple elementary painting, as a substitute
- convey by drawing or by painting, but by a study of the thing
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- painting-drawing with the child as we have discussed. We shall
- gradually allow writing to arise from painting-drawing. We
- painting and drawing with the little children as a morning
- Music. Painting with drawing.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- claim from his morning in teaching him to paint, draw, write.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- primitive kind of painting-drawing, for this is, of course, our
- These elements, painting-drawing, drawing with colours, finding
- study the elements of painting and drawing, of music, and even
- “painting-drawing” we shall obviously not need to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: