Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: penetrate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- help we penetrate to something connected with the whole
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- time, so that the sense-perceptions penetrate, and encounter
- the earthly sense, penetrates all willing. What lies in us as a
- By understanding the pupil, by trying to penetrate into the
- clear, then, as to this: You can best try to penetrate to the
- But you must try to penetrate to every side of the human being.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- group of people expresses itself. If you consciously penetrate
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- not penetrated completely into the life of the human spirit and
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- this properly you must penetrate a little deeper into human
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- century, and penetrated so deeply into our educational method,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- and willing. Try to penetrate rather more deeply into the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: