Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- performance, which also included demonstrations by our Dornach
- like our performance too?” They had the real urge to
- perform as well. It was a beautiful thing. Now at the request
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- performs his task with a certain perfection.
- that a performance of this kind is repeated as revision in the
- processes otherwise performed unconsciously.
- perform it with him, my ego does it with him. My ego joins in
- life behind the sounds, but suppresses it. The ego performs a
- performing Eurhythmy you are only making visible what you leave
- fearfully sluggish, and in listening they inwardly perform at
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- service performed by the feet and legs, in carrying the human
- body, and that performed by the hands and arms in
- transformed so as to be able to grasp objects, so as to perform
- perform labour, because it no longer has to carry the body. The
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- restrictions we can perform our task at the Waldorf School when
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: