Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: permeate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- reading and writing artistically; we must permeate our whole
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- cosmos. We must permeate our whole education with this
- permeate us. And only when, in actual fact, this feeling
- permeates us, shall we really be able to distinguish rightly.
- because it is permeated by antipathy, is the opposite of the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- What I have just said is meant to permeate you as educators and
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- should permeate our civilization and our culture: the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- body, permeates the etheric body, and unites with it. Of course
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- permeate the whole of teaching with feeling. And if you attach
- permeate your own self with feeling whenever you give
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: