Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: remain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- but while still remaining in the artistic element. When we have
- remainder, from what is left, and you lead from this to what
- the remainder came from. Here, too, you proceed the opposite
- be overcome. And there would remain in the child when the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- long as we remain in the individual, in this microcosm, with
- feeling, even if often quite delicately, so that it remains
- remains a matter of complete indifference to you, and it is
- with which they cannot approach reality at all; they remain
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- much this shade of feeling must remain a nuance of feeling and
- only remains to desire that such a model education might be
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture V: Writing and Reading - Spelling
- which then remained for every similar beginning, for
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- that until now has remained uncertain, that is, of all that has
- conquests remaining for the individual to make, and those
- people did not. The detachment from life can remain to some
- that — with what remains to be built up by us on an inner
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- really remained quite unknown, or at least unfruitful in the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- aptitudes in the right way. It remains for us to make another
- concepts which can really quite well remain in the unconscious,
- remains a miracle, and we may as well call a miracle a miracle.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- must remain. For this reason you do well in the living
- remain in their memory. But even if you find this disturbing
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- well begin it after the age of nine. It remains to arrange it
- and thus it remains short.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- must always remain a matter of great satisfaction to see people
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- remains fascinated by what the lesson offered him and is less
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: