Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: repeat
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- must think of each separate system as repeated again in the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- that a performance of this kind is repeated as revision in the
- will often have to be referred to again, to be repeated, but
- that the child realizes: This is not only repeated by one
- repeated, as a matter of course, without further
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- called “learning to anticipate”: repeating once
- child repeat sentences which he is far from understanding
- repeatedly, but in progressive repetition.
- important than continuously repeating: Do build up your lessons
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- repeatedly expressing it like this: “Man is placed at the
- oft-repeated phrases about teaching according to the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- you describe an activity of external nature repeated in the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- do. You will have to repeat what they have already done. But
- — first reading yourself and letting them repeat it; then
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- repeat a reading passage verbatim or to recite a poem, but to
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- stories for a fairly long time, and to let him repeat them, and
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Concluding Remarks
- to be repeated much oftener, but I have no desire to turn you
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: