Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: return
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- absolutely no need, I wish to remind you, to return to
- we return to the class-room. Only the children should feel the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- learning to anticipate, then of returning to the as yet
- returned to later, and when he is told, not only what he then
- too often to return to quite definite educational themes.
- return to it in the same way, so that the same act takes place
- sub-regions of their consciousness, the craving to return to
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- of the structure of the mouse. And now you return to the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- then the day after, or the day after that, return in the same
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- flows, from which in return much can be drawn. For instance,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Concluding Remarks
- continually returning to this Waldorf School. But if we realize
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: