Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: rule
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- express the relation of feeling in some way. As a rule, you
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- rulers and wars, and the dates of battles and famous
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- apply a golden rule particularly to the older children whom we
- this rule is, teach economically.
- them; then Marti in Prague. They hunted up all the rules
- grammatical rules. Gradually this came to be thought foolish,
- intended to illustrate this or that rule. Only you must so
- foreign language, illustrating grammatical rules, are neither
- instils rules into the children through their feelings without
- circumstance be carefully entered into notebooks, but the rules
- rules. Consequently, it will be very economical indeed, and
- invented, a rule necessary for the mastery of the language, and
- foreign language lesson to the rule, and let the child find an
- grammatical rule and make him echo, from his book, an example
- this rule, too?” you have, in actual fact, won the day.
- easily study grammatical rules with the children after such
- accurate pronunciation — without giving many rules
- rules to be remembered and examples to be forgotten. There you
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- illustrate rules. These may well be forgotten. On the
- cultured folk to-day only see half the world, as a rule, and
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- to a knowledge of the rules of at least the simplest forms of
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- in the slough of this evil. It rages most virulently in
- various rules of spelling. This is the kind of thing to which
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- if you read a synopsis of rules about the care of the health,
- nutrition and health rules, and not with egoism — but
- would then absorb these rules of nutrition and health in the
- that the rules refer to themselves. They would see themselves
- cannot take rules for nutrition and health at this age, and you
- the older children some reference to rules of health and
- one that discourages his egoism, when we teach him the rules of
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Concluding Remarks
- also a golden rule for the teacher's work: The teacher must
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: