Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shade
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- shade of feeling: for instance, astonishment, amazement. As
- relation, which can be bound up with this feeling-shade of
- the shade of feeling which lies in “ow” — I
- Another shade of response is that feeling-shade which we
- course, is related to emptiness: this is the feeling-shade of
- fear, the feeling-shade of alarm. It is expressed by u,
- related to light, we have the feeling-shade of marvelling
- confusion arises between the feeling-shades which you
- making the sound. They are different. Of the feeling-shades
- Ð¸ sound, are not the same feeling-shade. You will
- with them; we should only draw back in response to the shade of
- must be sought out as shades of feeling.
- hand, to the quite elementary expression of human shades of
- feeling-shades of his being, you become the educator, the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- separate colour with a feeling-shade. He emphasizes, for
- him into the world of colour so that the feeling-shades of the
- we express this by shades of yellow and red. In an elementary
- of colour; less true is the experience of light and shade, and
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- much this shade of feeling must remain a nuance of feeling and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: