Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- alternation from waking to sleeping. What do waking and
- sleeping really mean? The meaning of waking and sleeping is
- and the astral body when we fall asleep, and we breathe them in
- between waking and sleeping which is passed in a day, we have
- the time spent between waking and sleeping in a year: and if,
- waking and sleeping, occurring every day, 360 times in a year,
- with us between waking and sleeping expresses again the process
- sleeping we are moon, earth, and Jupiter beings; and through
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VI: On the Rhythm of Life and Rhythmical Repetition in Teaching
- sleep, and the electrical apparatus in the psychological
- experiences during sleep, just as these cannot be observed
- light on the meaning of a thing. The will likes to sleep, and
- experiences in the sleeping life: by rhythm, measure, melody,
- a sleeping power, even when we are awake, from the waking
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- adjusting ourselves to the right rhythm of waking and sleeping,
- and that we employ the hours of sleep in doing all kinds of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: