Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: three
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- these three impulses, the super-physical in the artistic
- is lying on the fourth little heap I call three paper shreds.
- now I have four little heaps: nine, five, seven, three paper
- seven, and then three paper shreds.” Now I say:
- and seven and three.” Now I have taught the child to add
- which I have left quite separate, three. How have I got this
- three? By taking it away from the others. When it was still all
- together I called it twenty-four; now I have taken three away
- Then we must be quite clear that we always want to let three
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture II: On Language - the Oneness of man with the Universe
- With my analysis in mind you can really see man as a being with three
- embryo-to-be. In the threefold human being before us we have
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- the Threefold State.
- The Threefold State.]
- however, people come to a subject like the “Threefold
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- [These were the lectures on the Threefold State.]
- conscious of his relation in the world to the other three
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- as it were, a synthesis, a compendium, of all three natural
- kingdoms, that the other three natural kingdoms merge in man on
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- instance, you see a dot, then perhaps after an interval, three
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- part in it with his soul by discovering examples, after three
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- able, with our knowledge of these three stages in the
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- have learnt that there are three stages of human development
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- quite special way. I say: “Now three of you come out
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- most two or three or four pages long — all the rest in
- considerably. Put before the child three different substances;
- body owes its activity primarily to these three constituents.
- seven to fourteen) falls into three distinct periods which we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: