Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: transform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- unless a transformation of the individual occurs in what
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- transformed into a symphony. Something of this kind actually
- this consecration it is really transformed into a kind of
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VII: The Teaching in the Ninth Year - Natural History - the Animal Kingdom
- complex in formation, but it is really only a transformed
- cuttle-fish — I mean, a transformed lower animal, for the
- transformed so as to be able to grasp objects, so as to perform
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- way.” No, you must have the gift of so transforming
- to be childish superficially, but to transform into childlike
- will thus transform us with the marvelling child into
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- transform this sentence “the grass is growing
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- him the transformation into a map of the landscape
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- indeed, which are unsocial to-day could be transformed into
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- we further transform the little mite's physical training into
- transforming much of what the children have absorbed purely
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: