Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: unity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- synthesis, in a higher unity. You will be familiar, of course,
- everything to unity in an abstract way, if you wish to be true
- results the desired unity. It does not result from the
- in terms of unity. For this reason, too, they do not understand
- unity, and the rest of the body, too, the human body is really
- life of the community. Without it we should not with ease be
- the opportunity of drawing their attention to the fact that we
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- in the weekly staff meeting and so produce a certain unity in
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- will offer sufficient opportunity to bring into close
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- Geometry offers you an extraordinarily good opportunity of
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XI: On the Teaching of Geography
- bring unity into the rest of teaching. It is, perhaps,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XII: How to Connect School with Practical Life
- This ideal of unity, inspiring the human soul, must
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- The first school year will afford us plenty of opportunity for
- attempt, whenever opportunity offers, to introduce will and
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIV: Moral Educative Principles and their Transition to Practice
- every moment lends itself to an opportunity of instruction in
- community of children in school, will remind us every day of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: