Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0294)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: versa
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture I: Introduction - Aphoristic remarks on Artistic Activity, Arithmetic, Reading, and Writing
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture III: On the Plastically Formative Arts, Music, and Poetry
- present during the recitation lesson and vice versa, so that
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IV: The First School-lesson - Manual Skill, Drawing and Painting - the Beginnings of Language-teaching
- must try to continue the already suggested conversation with
- lessons. He will conduct with the children the conversations I
- enter into a quite similar conversation with the children, but
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture IX: On the Teaching of Languages
- language, in conversation, to take reading passages as I have
- and syntax, therefore, in the form of conversation. In doing
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture X: Arranging the Lesson up to the Fourteenth Year
- link the written forms with the universal forms — with f
- and, as teachers, to do no more than guide this conversation.
- efforts or, at the most, guiding the conversation; for example,
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture XIII: On Drawing up the Time-table
- retold, the way from dialect to educated conversation. We can
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: